Do you have multiple passions? Is it difficult for you to narrow down your passions?
I have some questions for you that will help you.
Merriam Webster described passion has: a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept.
With these questions, I want you to focus on that patterns in your answer. The thing that you are passionate about will keep coming up in your answers.
Instructions before you start the worksheet:
- I want you to find a quiet time and place to answer these questions (You can print it Let God speak to you. Pray before you start.
- Write the first things that comes to your mind and keep writing till you are led to stop. Then, move on to the next question. Also, feel free to come back to these questions anytime.
Passion Worksheet questions
- What is passion to you? Define passion?
- List your strengths here? All of it
- Narrow down your top strengths from 3 to 2 to 1.
- What excites you?
- Why does it excite you?
- If you focused on just 1 of your strengths or JUST 1 of the combinations above, what will your life look like in ONE year?
- What will your life look like in 3 years?
- What will your life look like in 5 years?
- What can you do today to get to that point in your life? Name just one thing you can start to do today? This is the most important question. There is no point narrowing down your passions, if you will not do anything about it!!!
I have a full worksheet, if you are interested please email me at email@example.com
I AM ROOTING FOR YOU! YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!